“Living with integrity means: Not settling for less than what you know you deserve in your relationships. Asking for what you want and need from others. Speaking your truth, even though it might create conflict or tension. Behaving in ways that are in harmony with your personal values. Making choices based on what you believe, and not what others believe.” ~ Barbara De Angelis
THE COURAGE TO SPEAK YOUR TRUTH ~ Claim Your Voice and Integrity
We have been taught not to speak our truth. We have been conditioned to dim our light so we can fit in, gain approval and feel safe. The cost has been our voice and integrity, our freedom to be authentic, and our capacity to practice self-care.
The Courage to Speak Your Truth is a fun and interactive playshop designed give you the courage and language skills to help you express yourself fully and authentically. Specifically, by participating you will:
- Gain greater confidence in yourself – in your ability to express and have what you want
- Learn the one key skill that is the heart of all communication
- Discover a variety of language skills that empower your communication and create openness in the other
- Learn six steps to asking for what you want
- Discover blocks to speaking your truth
- Become more aware of how your body speaks to you when you don’t honour your truth
- Explore where you are not honouring your voice, and apply your learning immediately to real life situations
- Walk away feeling more empowered and excited to honour your voice and Self!
For more information email email@example.com.