“I was drawn to Vince to explore the possibility of healing chronic pain and personal stress that I had been striving to treat through various modalities for more than a decade. What I hadn’t bargained for in Vince’s energy healing was a deep and profound uncovering of unconscious emotional trauma that had contributed to years of dis-ease. The incredible relief I have experienced as a result of our work is nothing less than miraculous! The previous approaches of physiotherapy, chiropractic treatment, massage therapy, acupuncture and IMS, to name a few, did provide some relief, but none sustained a level of recovery, nor did they tap into the deeper layers of who I am. The combination of Vince’s intuitive listening along with his energy healing have freed me from chronic neck, trapezius and SI joint pain; clarity and vitality are much improved and I feel a renewed sense of self that had been buried and forgotten—all this after just one session. Who would have thought this could be accomplished from something many might think of as obscure? For anyone searching for healing, be it physical, emotional or spiritual, I have only two words for you: Vince Gowmon. His healing is an incredible gift to the world.” ~ Piper
Taken place either in person or on Zoom, individual healings are a step up in intensity as compared to group healings. Instead of energy being directed 8 ways, it is sent solely towards you.
You are being healed with the high frequency energy of starlight. This is a profoundly mysterious and revolutionary quantum approach to health and empowerment that leaves many of my clients in shock with the miraculous results. I’ve created a separate page where you can get more detailed information on how healing with starlight works. There you’ll find a list of issues either partially or fully addressed with this technology. This list includes everything from chronic hip pain, to anxiety, psoriasis, sleep troubles, creativity and much more. Also on the healing with starlight page I’ve included a short video that shares the story behind how this gift came to me and the impact it’s had on people’s lives.
Individual versus Group Energy Healing: For those fairly new on the healing trail, I recommend group over individual energy healing. Individual sessions are stronger; because, as stated, instead of energy being apportioned 8 ways, it’s all transmitted to you. Receiving that much starlight energy requires a fairly open and regulated system. The less experienced people are in healing, the less open or more resistant they tend to be. I therefore recommend the slower, more gradual process of three “lighter doses” as the starting point. It’s easier to assimilate into the body, mind, soul. Once there is enough inner space then the individual sessions may be the better choice.
Ultimately, in determining group versus individual work, you must listen to your intuition; but this is my general recommendation. If you are unsure, please email me a short summary of your healing experience and current challenges and I’ll give you my suggestion. Or if you do an intake session with me (see below) we can determine the best route then.
In-person vs remote: In terms of general process and quality, there is no difference between the in-person and remote individual healing sessions. Both are equally powerful. It’s simply a matter of personal preference.
Age limit: You must be at least 8 years of age to receive individual healings. However, I strongly recommend all young people, children and teens, begin their healing work with group energy healing, not the individual sessions.
Pregnancy: If you are pregnant you can participate in group energy healing, but not the individual work. With the group work your child will be protected, but I cannot do that with the individual healings.
What if you don’t feel any changes? This concern arises occasionally. Because it’s a bit of a longer discussion point and pertains to both individual and group energy healing, I’ve listed my answers on this separate page.
“Entering my individual energy healing session, I was a bit skeptical. At the time I was having chest / heart pain and the doctor couldn’t find anything wrong. I was also struggling with shoulder issues and chronic anxiety and fear around death and dying. After just one session my chest / heart pain was gone and with no reoccurrence since, my shoulder pain reduced drastically, and the anxiety and fear completely disappeared, replaced with a sense of calm which is huge for me. Since the second session, I no longer feel a deep sense of rage in my belly and my emotional eating has gone away completely, to the point that I’m no longer even able to drink coffee or eat my favourite comfort foods. This blows my mind! I’m really excited to continue doing energy healing with Vince, and without any doubts about the power of this work. The level of calm and hopefulness I now feel is not something I expected. I am beyond happy given the number of years I’ve spent struggling and feeling heavy, dark and sad. Thank you Vince!” ~ Candice
There are 3 parts to the session:
1. Check-in: The session begins with a 15 minute conversation. The purpose is to check in, get a sense of existing challenges / ailments, and to create intentions for the healing.
2. Healing: Next is the 30 minute healing. We sit in our respective chairs in a dyad position, eyes closed, without physical contact or conversing. When the thirty minutes are complete, I gently bring you out of your state.
During the healing you can expect anything from physical discomfort, such as heat and nausea, to emotional release, insights and memories, as well as feelings of calm, joy and lightness. Feelings, such as disgust or even tears of joy, are part the clearing process. Old energy / trauma is brought to the surface for release such that healthy and vital life force permeates the physiology and pain diminishes.
3. Integration: The third and final stage is a 5-10 minute integration. By this time, people often feel spacey and light, and need a few minutes to ground in silence. We then proceed with another check-in, sharing what was experienced on both ends. We end by exploring next steps, such as if and when to reschedule.
I wish to also add that it is most helpful to the integrative process if you don’t have to rush off to a meeting, phone call, etc, right after the session. Having time to rest and reflect for even just 20 minutes after assists the psychophysiology to assimilate the healing.
Though the healing can take weeks, if not months, to integrate, the key integration period is 5-7 days after. During this period, it’s common for people’s symptoms to get worse. The healings can temporarily intensify physical discomfort, cause nausea, or bring up a variety of unexpected emotions and memories. This unease in the body is part of the clearing and reorganization process. Old energy / trauma is brought to the surface for release so that healthy and vital life force permeates the physiology and pain diminishes.
Setup for Zoom sessions:
If your healing is conducted remotely, please consider the following:
1. Physical space: The security and sanctitude of your physical environment is obviously important. Please be sure that you have uninterrupted time and that noise from humans and animals is limited as much as possible.
2. Seating: An upright seat, such as one from your dining table, is preferable to a couch. For these sessions it’s important that you are comfortable, yet alert and upright, as if in a meditative position.
3. Technology: Please ensure that landlines and cell phones are turned off (assuming you are not viewing me through your phone). As well, turn off notifications on your computer, and close any windows open on your browser that have noise from such things as social media notifications or advertisements. Please tend to this prior to our scheduled appointment. If you are not tech savvy, an easy solution is to just make sure all programs are closed except Zoom.
It can be helpful to begin our relationship with a 60 minute intake session, which would be a separate session altogether. The purpose of the intake is for us to build trust and connection, and for me to gather more information about your history, current challenges, and goals for working with me. It’s during the intake that we can spend more time exploring your intentions for the energy work and whether group or individual energy healing is best.
Having this extra time to be heard and met in your vulnerability, and to gather new perspectives on what happened and is happening in your life, can be healing. And so this is a foundational option to partaking in the deeper energy work.
Booking & Payment:
The cost of the energy healing session is $130 total. If interested in beginning with an intake session, the fee is also $130 total. Should you wish to cancel your intake or healing session, I require a 24 notice.
To book an appointment…
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting either an “intake for individual energy healing” or just “individual energy healing”.
- I’ll reply with some possible times and the Zoom link
- Payment options:
- If you live in Canada and are doing the session via Zoom, please send an e-transfer. The email address to send payment to is email@example.com. Note that my email is often misspelled—the last name is GowmOn, not GowmAn. If you are doing the session in person, you can also pay by cash or check. For Canadian residents only, I do not accept credit card or PayPal payments.
- If you live outside Canada