“‘Reluctant’, ‘hocus pocus’, ‘placebo’ are some of the words that went through my mind when Vince proposed distant group healing. Though a true Cynic, I was a cynic in desperation, the bottom of the barrel, a dark hole I needed to come out of. I decided to take the risk. Bound with an autoimmune disorder, I struggled with alopecia (hair falling out), severe psoriasis on both palms, and chronic back, shoulder, feet and neck pain that plagued me for decades. About two weeks after the third healing I noticed my hands for the first time healing and physical pain decreasing. Today, two months later, I sit here eczema free, with all my hair grown back, and without any of the chronic physical pain. Not only did the healings transform my body, but so far the results seem to be long term. Truly amazing!” ~ Niall
Healing & Activation Ceremonies support your journey of healing, empowerment and ascension through the power of the collective field — “where two or more gather” — which amplifies the vibratory resonance and potential of the ceremonial space. Personal healings and activations become that much stronger in this unified field of awakened intentionality. More so, the ceremonies allow us to be of service to the suffering world by anchoring the new consciousness arriving on our planet into our bodies, furthering our power to be lightworkers ushering in the destined golden age.
- Cost: $77 CDN (except for the occasional free ceremony)
- Location & Access: Zoom. Ceremonies are not recorded. More on my FAQ page.
- Time conflict: If you cannot make it on Zoom, you can still receive the full healing and activation. See further down.
- Minimum age to receive the healing & activation: 9 years ~ please read the FAQ’s pertaining to children
- Minimum age to attend on Zoom: The legal age of majority (adulthood) in the country you reside in
- Registration: Please register using the green button further down
- Diverse selection: If curious, click here to see my growing diverse selection of ceremonies
August 7, 2022 ~ I’m currently pausing from leading ceremonies, and will continue once Spirit guides me to, which I do not suspect will be too long from now. I recommend subscribing to my free newsletter for updates, link just below. Blessings!
* * *
Important: Please continue reading for full details, including how to prepare your intentions. Make sure to read everything so you are clear on all the guidelines.
For up-to-date information on all my ceremonies, and to receive other inspirational content, please subscribe to my newsletter.
How it works
- Teaching: For the first 25 minutes of the ceremony, I will speak on subject matter I’m guided to address. Topics may include: our inner star child, healing trauma, chronic pain, the path of awakening, following our heart, initiation / rites of passage, relationships, self-expression, creativity, our current global affairs, and much more.
- Healing & Activation: We will then transition into a 30 minute healing and activation. To properly prepare, please review the instructions below.
- Debrief: After the healing and activation, we’ll open it up for 15 minutes of group sharing. It’s powerful to hear how it impacted others.
To make the most of your healing and activation, please have a list of no more than 15 intentions. They should be written down / printed and placed in front of you during the ceremony. You will not be asked to share them out loud. (No public sharing is required at all.) Please do not email your intentions to me.
For support on clarifying your intentions, I encourage you to read the 26 examples of adverse childhood experiences listed at the bottom of this article. Your current struggles are likely related to unresolved trauma incurred from some of these experiences, as well as viral programming from the media, school, religion, etc. More so, suffering has roots in ancestral trauma coded into our DNA and past life karmic imprints, debts and vows. All this you can ask for healing/clearing on, even if you don’t have memories or know the details.
When writing your intentions, I invite you to:
- Consider all levels of health and empowerment — physical, emotional, mental and spiritual
- Use intentional language and exclude any background story. For example: “I want to heal my depression/anger” versus writing, “I’ve been depressed/angry for years.”
- Write intentions for you only, not for others. An example of the latter is, “I want my brother to deal with his stuff.”
- As much as possible, if helping a child or person you take care of, ensure it’s their intentions, their agenda — not yours. Be curious in drawing the intentions out. (This article I wrote about consent and children may provide inspiration.)
- Consider both past and present, less and more. People often overlook the past and focus purely on the present. I strongly recommend you do both. Examples:
- Past: I want to heal the trauma from having a violent father
- Past: I want to heal from growing up in an unsafe home
- Present: I want to be more present, patient and loving towards my daughter
- Present: I want to heal my digestive issues
- Less: I want to heal my back pain
- More: I want to feel more empowered to speak my truth
- If you sense something might have happened to you when you were a child, but are not totally sure, such a sexual abuse, you can use an intention like: If I was sexually abused as a child, I want that trauma healed.
“After receiving a number of group healings from Vince I experience so much more happiness and peace. It is as if the rut I was in is no longer and I can feel all the beautiful things in my life with the great honouring of Life in a smooth and gentle way. Suffice to say, Vince’s work has been profoundly life changing. I recommend him 110% to assist you with your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing.” ~ Shelley
Physical space: The security and sanctitude of your physical environment is obviously important. Please be sure that you have uninterrupted time and that noise from humans and animals is limited as much as possible.
Seating: An upright seat, such as one from your dining table, is preferable to a couch. During the healing, it’s important that you are comfortable, yet alert and upright, as if in a meditative position. If sitting upright is not possible due to physical discomfort, please make whatever adjustments you need to make. Your physical comfort is of primary importance.
Video: Though not mandatory, I’d love it if your video is on. I enjoy seeing as many faces as possible, as it helps me and others feel connected.
Sacred space: Though you will have a screen in front of you, I invite you to make your immediate space as sacred as possible, like an altar. Light a candle during the healing; place any statues, crystals, pictures or other sacred objects close by, along with your intentions. All this assists in amplifying the resonant field of your personal experience.
Water: You may also want to place a glass of water on your sacred spot, to be a beneficiary of the transmission at the molecular level. Drinking the water after can further support your healing and activation. You may find it tastes and feels different!
Rest: People often feel tired and disoriented when their healing and activation is complete. It’s therefore wise to have nothing booked right after the ceremony, at least for 30 minutes; to use this time for rest. Resting helps the integrative process.
Turbulence: Though the healing and activation can take weeks, if not months, to integrate, the key integration period is 5-7 days after. During this period, it’s common for people’s symptoms to get worse. The healing and activation can temporarily intensify physical discomfort and dreams, cause nausea, or bring up a variety of unexpected emotions and memories. This is especially true if you carry a lot of emotional and physical pain and/or have done little healing work. Though these integrative symptoms tend to last no longer than a few weeks, you may still need more time to integrate as your system continues to clear, re-organize and re-balance.
Integrative support: I no longer offer counselling sessions as added support, but you may find it helpful to have a practitioner you can work with for integration. For more on this, please visit my FAQ page.
Can’t attend? No problem!: If you cannot attend, you can still receive the healing and activation so long as you register. Whether you are working, travelling, sleeping, etc, the power of the ceremony will not be diminished. You will, however, miss some of the subtleties of the direct feeling-sensing experience that comes with attending, as well as what you learn from listening to me and others share. Please still write down your intentions. I recommend putting them on your alter or in a safe place. You can also invoke the Spirit central to the ceremony after completing your intentions — the name of the Being in the ceremony title. This is optional / not necessary. Ultimately, please do what feels right.
Mixing modalities: I recommend you do not have energy work done about five days before and seven days after the ceremony. This includes osteopathy, cranial sacral work, and reiki. More “mechanical” modalities, such as massage and physiotherapy, are fine, as are spiritual practices like Qi Gong and Tai Chi.
Pregnancy: There will be no harm done to your child if receiving a healing and activation while pregnant. If anything, your child will benefit from the vibratory shift in you.
What if you don’t feel any changes? This concern arises occasionally. Because it’s a bit of a longer discussion point and pertains to all my services, I’ve listed my answers on my FAQ page.
The fee is $77 CDN
A 48 hour cancellation notice is required if you want your fee refunded. Should you cancel with less than that time remaining, you will not be reimbursed, nor can your payment be transferred to any future ceremonies or other services I offer. To cancel, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t receive the Zoom link, which is automatically emailed to you by the scheduling program, please follow the instructions on my FAQ page. Scroll to the bottom — it’s the last question addressed.
Adults: where possible, only register yourself. This is important so that those attending are fully informed and prepared. More so, I’ve set up the booking system to not allow multiple registrations at once. It’s my way of inviting each person to take initiative for their attendance. The healing and activation only works if each attendee chooses from their own volition to be there. Having each person register themselves is my small way of encouraging this possibility.
You may register others, such as children or people with physical / mental limitations, so long as you register them under their name and they have given their informed consent. For more on this, please visit my FAQ section and scroll down to the question, Can I register someone else for the ceremony, and how does that work?
Arrival: Please arrive on time as we’ll be starting on time. The Zoom room will be open 10 minutes prior so you can arrive early.