“‘Reluctant’, ‘hocus pocus’, ‘placebo’ are some of the words that went through my mind when Vince proposed distant group healing. Though a true Cynic, I was a cynic in desperation, the bottom of the barrel, a dark hole I needed to come out of. I decided to take the risk. Bound with an autoimmune disorder, I struggled with alopecia (hair falling out), severe psoriasis on both palms, and chronic back, shoulder, feet and neck pain that plagued me for decades. About two weeks after the sessions I noticed my hands for the first time healing and physical pain decreasing. Today, nine months later, I sit here eczema free, with all my hair grown back, and without any of the chronic physical pain. Not only did the healings transform my body, but so far the results seem to be long term. Truly amazing!” ~ Niall
Group healing is an opportunity to heal physical, emotional, mental and spiritual ailments without having to depart from your daily routine. Conducted remotely, you receive three healings over approximately a 10-15 day period. You do not know when they take place, but are informed via email when they are completed. Healings take place in groups of 8. Unless you join with a family member or friend, you do not know, nor will you know, who is in your group.
You are being healed with the high frequency energy of starlight. This is a profoundly mysterious and revolutionary quantum approach to health and empowerment that leaves many of my clients in shock with the miraculous results. I’ve created a separate page where you can get more detailed information on how healing with starlight works. There you’ll find a list of issues either partially or fully addressed with this technology. This list includes everything from chronic hip pain, to anxiety, psoriasis, sleep troubles, creativity and much more. Also on the healing with starlight page I’ve included a short video that shares the story behind how this gift came to me and the impact it’s had on people’s lives.
Details & Booking: Please read ALL the information below
“When Vince first suggested group healing I was a bit hesitant. It was definitely a leap of faith to agree to be part of it. I thought, how can healing take place remotely, without me even knowing when it’s happening? The other question that came to mind was, what have I got to lose? I have always struggled with depression, I’ve had some anger issues and have been quick to judge people. Since the first group healing my whole demeanour has changed, like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I am more calm, more patient and am not as quick to judge or react to people’s behaviours. I start my days happy. I find myself more in the moment rather than anticipating that my day will unfold with negative challenges. For a very long time I have felt pain in my feet with every step I took and I thought this would be something I’d be dealing with for the rest of my life. That pain has diminished significantly, almost to the point of being non-existent. I still don’t fully understand how healing with starlight works, but the changes I see and feel in myself are miraculous.” ~ Denise
Group versus Individual Energy Healing: For those fairly new on the healing trail and who have high levels of sensitivity, I recommend group over individual energy healing—at least to start. Individual sessions are stronger; because instead of starlight energy being apportioned 8 ways, it’s all transmitted to you. Receiving that much energy requires a fairly open and regulated system. The less experienced people are in healing, the less open or more resistant they tend to be. I therefore recommend the slower, more gradual process of three “lighter doses” as the starting point. It’s easier to assimilate into the body, mind, soul. Once there is enough inner space then the individual sessions may be the better choice.
The other thing to note about the group healings is that participants benefit from the collective field generated. As the saying goes, “when two or more gather”; but in this case it’s eight. With that many people receiving healing simultaneously, there is an amplification of the collective field that magnifies the power of each person’s healing.
Ultimately, in determining group versus individual work, you must listen to your intuition; but this is my general recommendation. If you are unsure, please email me a short summary of your healing experience and current challenges and I’ll give you my suggestion. Or if you do an intake session with me (see below) we can determine the best route then.
Timing: I do not tell people the day or time I conduct the healing. What I can tell you is the approximate day I will begin and end. I’ll contact you about four days after completing the final healing to let you know I’m done and to find out how you are. Some people feel shifts during the 10-15 day period; yet many, if not most, only experience positive changes about 4-7 days after the three healings are complete.
Integration: During the 10-15 day period, and even weeks after, it’s common for people’s symptoms to get worse. The healings can temporarily intensify physical discomfort and dreams, cause nausea, or bring up a variety of unexpected emotions and memories. This unease in the body is part of the clearing and reorganization process. Old energy / trauma is brought to the surface for release so that healthy and vital life force permeates the physiology and pain diminishes.
Intentions: When you email me to book your group healing, please state what your intentions are. What do you want help with?
- For support on clarifying your intentions, I invite you to read the 25 examples of adverse childhood experiences listed at the bottom of this article. Your current struggles are likely related to trauma incurred from some of these experiences.
- Feel free to ask for support on all levels of health – physical, emotional, mental and/or spiritual.
- Consider past and present, less and more. In particular, please include as many intentions as you can addressing past traumas or painful experiences you want resolution on. If your memory of childhood is poor, then just do the best you can. Your heartfelt desire is the most important thing.
- Past: “I want to heal the trauma from having a violent father.”
- Present: “I want to be more present and loving towards my daughter.”
- Less: “I want to heal my back pain.”
- More: “I want to feel more energy.”
- Be brief and specific. Write in bullet points.
- Please limit your intentions to no more than 20 bullet points. It’s a good practice to narrow your focus to the most essential.
- Only write intentions for you only, not for others. An example of the latter is, “I want my brother to deal with his stuff.”
- Use intentional language and exclude any background story. For example:
- “I want to heal my depression/anger” versus writing, “I’ve been depressed/angry for years.”
- “I want my arms to feel strong” versus, “My arms continue to feel weak.”
- “I want to feel more calm and less reactive around my kids” versus, “I’m always so reactive around my kids.”
- “I want to relieve the chronic tightness in my hips” versus, “My hips are so tight and I cannot sit cross-legged.”
The former is the intention, the latter is the story.
- If you decide to change or update your intentions after you send them, please resend all your intentions versus only sending the new ones. I want one email with everything in it.
- Write your intentions in the email itself versus in an attached document. Please do not send your intentions through text or social media.
- I do not remind people to send their intentions if they forget. Once I have payment, you will receive the healing; but your intentions add power to it so please remember to email them.
Participation: You do not need to prepare in any way for these sessions. Nor do you need to change your lifestyle during the time period I am conducting the healings. Live as you normally do.
Children / Age limit: You must be at least 8 years of age to participate in the group healing. If you are a parent wanting your child to participate: 1. Your child must want the healings as much, if not more, than you do. 2. They must be actively involved in intention setting, as much as possible. 3. I recommend as many other family members as possible, starting with the parents, be involved in the group healing. Children are energetic reflections of the family / ancestral lineage. As the larger family system heals, it benefits the descendants. Please visit my Family Systems Healing for more information.
Feedback: Because of the number of people in the group receiving healing simultaneously, I am unable to provide post-healing feedback on what I sense is/was occurring in any particular person.
Pregnancy: If you are pregnant, please let me know. While the group healing cannot harm the growing child, I still protect him or her from the healing process to distinguish the healing as being for you, not the child. Once the healing is complete, the protective mechanism I use is removed.
Mixing modalities: I recommend you do not have energy work done about five days before and seven days after the arc of the three healings. This includes osteopathy, cranial sacral work, and reiki. More “mechanical” modalities, such as massage and physiotherapy, are fine, as are spiritual practices like Qi Gong and Tai Chi. Please email me to ask for an approximation for the start and end dates if you are considering integrating other healing practices.
Optional intake: It can be helpful to begin our relationship with a 50 minute intake session, which would be a separate session altogether. The purpose of the intake is for us to build trust and connection, and for me to gather more information about your history, current challenges, and goals for working with me. Having this extra time to be heard and met in your vulnerability, and to gather new perspectives on what happened and is happening in your life, can be healing. Also, during the intake I can help you clarify your intentions and whether group or individual energy healing is best.
Extra support: I generally do not speak to group healing clients prior to the first session or between following sessions. My busy schedule affords me little time to do so. Brief email correspondence, however, is welcome. Also, as mentioned above, if you do need extra integrative support, you can book one or more counselling sessions.
Booking & Payment: The fee for three group healings is $175 total. The fee for the optional intake is $130.
- Payment secures your spot in my calendar to receive the healings. Once you have paid, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your intentions. I will respond with an approximate time the group healing will begin and end.
- To register and claim your spot in an upcoming group, please visit my Fees & Structure page.
Cancellation policy: Once you make your payment, no refund is offered. You can opt out of the group healing, but I will not return your payment. Because the three sessions are scheduled in my calendar in advance and due to the fact there are three sessions booked (as opposed to one individual session), it’s logistically tricky to fill those spots should you cancel. Also, if you cancel, you cannot apply your payment to any other work with me.
What if you don’t feel any changes? This concern arises occasionally. Because it’s a bit of a longer discussion point and pertains to all my healing services, I’ve listed my answers on this separate page.