“‘Reluctant’, ‘hocus pocus’, ‘placebo’ are some of the words that went through my mind when Vince proposed distant group healing. Though a true Cynic, I was a cynic in desperation, the bottom of the barrel, a dark hole I needed to come out of. I decided to take the risk. Bound with an autoimmune disorder, I struggled with alopecia (hair falling out), severe psoriasis on both palms, and chronic back, shoulder, feet and neck pain that plagued me for decades. About two weeks after the sessions I noticed my hands for the first time healing and physical pain decreasing. Today, nine months later, I sit here eczema free, with all my hair grown back, and without any of the chronic physical pain. Not only did the healings transform my body, but so far the results seem to be long term. Truly amazing!” ~ Niall
Group healing is an opportunity to heal physical, emotional, mental and spiritual ailments without having to depart from your daily routine. Conducted remotely, you receive three healings over approximately a 10-15 day period. You do not know when they take place, but are informed via email when they are completed.
Healings take place in groups of 8. Unless you join with a family member or friend, you do not know, nor will you know, who is in your group. Because of the number of people and because all are healed simultaneously, I am unable to provide post-healing feedback on what I sense is/was occurring in any particular person.
Like with the individual energy healing I offer, group healing can have a number of effects. It can provide immediate relief from chronic pain, low energy and other somatic ailments, as well as improvements in mood, sleep, vitality, motivation, productivity, flow/abundance, clarity, self-esteem and relationships. It can, however, temporarily intensify physical discomfort, cause nausea, or bring up a variety of unexpected emotions or memories. This unease in the body is part of the clearing process. Old energy / trauma is brought to the surface for release such that healthy and vital life force permeates the physiology and pain diminishes.
Details & Booking: Please read ALL the information below
“For over two decades, I struggled with severe, chronic pain that limited my ability to enjoy life. Specifically, I suffered with arthritis, tightness and mobility issues in my hips, shoulders, neck, hands and feet that years of osteopathy, massage, acupuncture, acupressure and Reiki could not heal. After receiving two rounds of group healing sessions from Vince, I’m happy to say that I’ve experienced a 90% reduction in pain. More so, I’ve noticed a marked improvement in my range of motion, mood, energy, creativity, as well as increased capacity to manage stress and uncertainty. I’m deeply grateful for Vince’s gift and can’t recommend him enough!” ~ Tasha
Group versus Individual Energy Healing: For those fairly new on the healing trail, I recommend group over individual energy healing. Individual sessions tend to be stronger—instead of energy being apportioned 8 ways, it’s all transmitted to you. Receiving that much energy requires a fairly open system. The less experienced people are in healing, the less open or more resistant they tend to be. I therefore recommend the slower, more gradual process of three “lighter doses” as the starting point. It’s easier to assimilate into the body, mind, soul. Once there is enough inner space, then the individual sessions may be the better choice.
Ultimately, you must listen to your intuition, but this is my general recommendation. If you are unsure, please email me a short summary of your healing experience and current challenges and I’ll give you my suggestion. Or if you do an intake session with me (see below) we can determine the best route then.
Timing: I do not tell people the day or time I conduct the healing. What I can tell you is the approximate day I will begin and end. I’ll contact you about four days after completing the final healing to let you know I’m done and to find out how you are. Some people feel shifts during the 10-15 day period; yet many, if not most, only experience positive changes about 4-7 days after the three healings are complete.
Intentions: When you email me to book your group healing, please state what your intentions are. What do you want help with?
- For support on clarifying your intentions, I invite you to read the 25 examples of adverse childhood experiences listed at the bottom of this article. Your current struggles are likely related to trauma incurred from some of these experiences.
- Feel free to ask for support on all levels of health – physical, emotional, mental and/or spiritual.
- Consider past and present, less and more. In particular, please include as many intentions as you can addressing past traumas or painful experiences you want resolution on. If your memory of childhood is poor, then just do the best you can. Your heartfelt desire is the most important thing.
- Past: “I want to heal the trauma from having a violent father.”
- Present: “I want to be more present and loving towards my daughter.”
- Less: “I want to heal my back pain.”
- More: “I want to feel more energy.”
- Be brief and specific. Write in bullet points.
- Please limit your intentions to no more than 20 bullet points. It’s a good practice to narrow your focus to the most essential.
- Only write intentions for you only, not for others. An example of the latter is, “I want my brother to deal with his stuff.”
- Use intentional language and exclude any background story. For example:
- “I want to heal my depression/anger” versus writing, “I’ve been depressed/angry for years.”
- “I want my arms to feel strong” versus, “My arms continue to feel weak.”
- “I want to feel more calm and less reactive around my kids” versus, “I’m always so reactive around my kids.”
- “I want to relieve the chronic tightness in my hips” versus, “My hips are so tight and I cannot sit cross-legged.”
The former is the intention, the latter is the story.
- If you decide to change or update your intentions after you send them, please resend all your intentions versus only sending the new ones. I want one email with everything in it.
- Write your intentions in the email itself versus in an attached document. Please do not send your intentions through text or social media.
- I do not remind people to send their intentions if they forget. Once I have payment, you will receive the healing; but your intentions add power to it so please remember to email them.
Participation: You do not need to prepare in any way for these sessions. Nor do you need to change your lifestyle during the time period I am conducting the healings. Live as you normally do.
Pregnancy: If you are pregnant, please let me know. While the group healing cannot harm the growing child, I still protect him or her from the healing process to distinguish the healing as being for you, not the child. Once the healing is complete, the protective mechanism I use is removed.
Optional intake: It can be helpful to begin our relationship with a 60 minute intake session, which would be a separate session altogether. The purpose of the intake is for us to build trust and connection, and for me to gather more information about your history, current challenges, and goals for working with me. Having this extra time to be heard and met in your vulnerability, and to gather new perspectives on what happened and is happening in your life, can be healing. Also, during the intake I can help you clarify your intentions and whether group or individual energy healing is best.
Extra support: I generally do not speak to group healing clients prior to the first session or between following sessions. My busy schedule affords me little time to do so. Brief email correspondence, however, is welcome. Also, as mentioned above, if you do need extra integrative support, you can book one or more counselling sessions.
Booking & Payment: The fee for three group healings is $175 total. The fee for the optional intake is $130. The fee for both is $305.
- If you live in Canada, please pay by e-transfer and ensure that the answer to the security question is easy for me to figure out. The email to send to is firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that my email is often misspelled—the last name is GowmOn, not GowmAn.
- If you live outside of Canada:
- Payment secures your spot in my calendar to receive the healings. Once you have paid, please send an email to email@example.com with your intentions. I will respond with an approximate time the group healing will begin and end.
Cancellation policy: Once you make your payment, no refund is offered. Because the three sessions are scheduled in my calendar in advance and due to the fact there are three sessions booked (as opposed to one individual session), it’s logistically tricky to fill those spots should you cancel. So, with payment received, the healings proceed.
What if you don’t feel any changes? This concern arises occasionally. Because it’s a bit of a longer discussion point and pertains to both group and individual energy healing, I’ve listed my answers on this separate page.