“For 20 years, I had struggled with a very painful, weak shoulder and arm that were exacerbated by exercise, such as shovelling snow or raking leaves. Since Vince performed the three distant healings, that shoulder and arm have been completely pain-free, even when subjected to hours of physical labour. Also, prior to the healings, my whole upper back was tender and aching for months due to stress and depression, and now that pain is totally non-existent. More so, pain and stiffness in my hips due to advanced osteo-arthritis has been reduced. This is all quite miraculous to me. My skepticism did not allow me to fully believe Vince could help given that fairly advanced decay of bone, muscle and cartilage is not easily reversed. I can’t recommend him highly enough. As a healer, on many levels, Vince will support and enhance the metamorphosis of anyone willing to trust.” ~ Linda
Distant healing is an opportunity to benefit from healing without having to depart from your daily routine. Conducted remotely, you receive three healings over approximately a 10-15 day period. You do not know when they take place, but are informed via email or text when they are completed.
Distant healing can have a number of effects. Just like the ceremonial work I lead, it can provide immediate relief from chronic pain, low energy and other somatic ailments, as well as improvements in mood, sleep, vitality, self-esteem and relationships. It can, however, also temporarily intensify physical discomfort, cause nausea, or bring up a variety of unexpected emotions or memories. This unease in the body is part of the clearing process. Old energy / trauma is brought to the surface for release such that healthy and vital life force permeates the physiology and pain diminishes.
If you wish to receive any extra support integrating your experience, you can book a somatic counselling session with me.
Details & Booking:
“I’ve had constant pain in my left shoulder, pec and hip flexor for a few years. As a fitness instructor this really limited me when I would exercise and it was so frustrating that I couldn’t push my body the way I knew I should be able to. After three distance healing sessions with Vince, I no longer feel any pain or discomfort. I had accepted the fact that this would be something I would have to live with for the rest of my life. Even physiotherapy, massage, and acupuncture were barely temporary fixes. I am now able to exercise without modifying and the range of motion in my arm is something I won’t take for granted again. It’s still shocking to me that Vince, through his distance healings, was able to relieve my physical symptoms when no other practitioner had been able to. Vince has been so helpful to me in such a short time in my healing and self care and I hope that he’s someone who will be guiding me for a long time.” ~ Ange
Before booking your distant healing, first please read all the information below.
Packages of three: I do not conduct distant healing in one-off sessions. It must be purchased in packages of three so you maximize the potential of this work. Each healing builds upon the previous one, with your healing deepening throughout the 10-15 days.
Timing: I do not tell people the day or time I conduct the healing. What I can tell you is the approximate day I will begin and end. I’ll contact you about four days after completing the final healing to let you know I’m done and to find out how you are. Some people feel shifts during the 10-15 day period; yet many, if not most, only experience positive changes about 4-7 days after the three healings are complete.
Intentions: When you email me to book your distant healing, please state what your intentions are. What do you want help with?
- Feel free to ask for support on all levels of health – physical, emotional, mental and/or spiritual.
- Be brief and specific. Write in bullet points.
- Exclude any background story. Keep to the specifics of your intentions.
- Use intentional language. For example:
- “I want to heal my depression/anger” versus writing, “I’ve been depressed/angry for years.”
- “I want my arms to feel strong” versus, “My arms continue to feel weak.”
- “I want to feel more calm and less reactive around my kids” versus, “I’m always so reactive around my kids.”
- “I want to relieve the chronic tightness in my hips” versus, “My hips are so tight and I cannot sit cross-legged.”
- The former is the intention, the latter is the story.
- If you decide to change or update your intentions after you send them, please resend all your intentions versus only sending the new ones. I want one email with everything in it.
- Write your intentions in the email itself versus in an attached document.
- I do not remind people to send their intentions if they forget. Once I have payment, you will receive the healing; but your intentions add power to it so please remember to email them.
Participation: You do not need to prepare in any way for these sessions. Nor do you need to change your lifestyle during the time period I am conducting the healings. Live as you normally do.
Pregnancy: If you are pregnant, please let me know. While the distant healing cannot harm the growing child, I still protect him or her from the healing process to distinguish the healing as being for you, not the child. Once the healing is complete, the protective mechanism I use is removed.
Extra support: I generally do not speak to distant healing clients prior to the first session or between following sessions. My busy schedule affords me little time to do so. Brief email correspondence, however, is welcome. Also, as mentioned above, if you do need extra integrative support, you can book one or more counselling sessions.
Fee & Payment: The fee for three distance healings is $175 total. This must be paid in full prior to the first one. If you live in Canada, please pay by e-transfer and ensure that the answer to the security question is straightforward. If you live outside of Canada, please pay via this PayPal link.
Cancellation policy: Once you make your payment, no refund is offered. Because the three sessions are scheduled in my calendar in advance and due to the fact there are three sessions booked (as opposed to one counselling session), it’s logistically tricky to fill those spots should you cancel. So, with payment received, the healings proceed.
No guarantees: Most people notice a marked change in their mental, emotional, physical and/ or spiritual state. There is a small percentage (less than 15%), however, that don’t experience anything. Key reasons include:
- A layer has been healed through the distant work, but not enough has been released to feel the subtle shift.
- The healing has planted the seed of healthy change that will blossom into felt-awareness in the perfect time and season. In other words, the healing needs further time to integrate.
- The illness has not fully run its necessary evolutionary course through the body/mind/spirit; meaning, there is still learning to be gained from enduring through the suffering. Perhaps one needs to humble or slow down more, or the illness is meant to open the individual to their creativity, wisdom, purpose, or an unforeseen encounter. Until that time, the pain is required “curriculum”, a necessary teacher to listen to.
- The individual identifies with the illness to such a degree that they are not ready to depart from it. Usually done unconsciously, they still depend on it to define themselves and their lifestyle. The more steeped the pain is in the system, the greater the “comfort” can be with that pain. Herein lies a perceived security that underlies and upholds one’s pain-identity: I am my pain. One must be ready enough to release or surrender that identity to open to the healing.
Suffice to say, there is a possibility that you don’t get your desired results and, therefore, I must state that I do not make any guarantees.
Book your distant healings: Please send me an email to email@example.com.