Public Events & Retreats
Vince leads public events, webinars and retreats on a number of fun and inspiring topics. As always, his events are very interactive, using creative activities, open discussions and written material.
Communication Skills for Empowered Leadership Webinar Series
Enhancing Creativity, Collaboration and Engagement
A 5-Session Webinar Series
Fun, interactive, experiential, practical and insightful are just a few words to describe this series. It’s learning for anyone who wants to empower their voice and presence in their professional and personal lives.
- Sunday, April 30, 2017
- Sunday, May 7, 14, 21 and 28, 2017
- 5:00-6:45 PM Pacific Standard Time
- 8:00-9:45 PM Eastern Standard Time
Sessions will be recorded should you not be able to attend one!
Cost: Early bird rate is $159 CDN for all five sessions, expiring April 9th. Thereafter, it’s $189 CDN.
Click here for full information!
“Vince’s webinar series ‘Communication Skills for Empowerment Leadership’ has been a true gift for our team. I can safely say we have been impacted both personally and professionally. The learning process Vince shared in his gentle and mindful ways has been hugely applicable to daily life. I learned how important it is to communicate with careful empathic listening and expression. It is an excellent team building process as well as a loving gift to yourself.” ~ J. Malcolm, Manager, Oceanside Building Learning Together Society and School District 69
* * *
Interested in bringing Vince to your community / retreat center?
SUGGESTED TOPIC: Remembering to Play Series of PlayShops
Vince Gowmon is excited to announce his Remembering to Play series of fun and interactive public playshops. It is offered as a multipart series to support comprehensive and ongoing learning. The length of the series is customized for each group with each part being at least one day.
Learning takes place though personal exploration, music, creative movement, storytelling, art, open discussions and written material. Participants walk away with a deepened sense of Self and direction, practical life skills, and handouts to support the application of their learning.
Remembering to Play will support you to:
- Remember the wisdom, creativity, freedom and joy of being a child
- Learn communication and awareness skills that are practical and that inspire collaborative relationships, health, happiness and success
- Reclaim our power to create with the natural currents of life, connected to our spirit, and fully expressing our gifts, passions and authentic Self
- Increase your emotional range of expression and creativity through the exploration of roles and archetypes, beliefs and judgments, and learn to see possibilities everywhere.
- Dive into the emptiness of space and discover the creative potential of our intuition, our connection with others and the unknown.